Specific program activities
- Compare and assess differences between existing load models for a given effect.
- Maintain a bibliography on the available models and their evaluation.
- Assessment of the propagation of loading model errors into the site coordinates and the ITRF.
- Define whether models should be applied at the observation level or in the post-processing. In this case, define the best method (if any) to handle loading effects at the observation level (filtering?, interpolation etc...)
- Tie results/findings to IERS conventions.
- Collect user opinions about what signals they need in station position time series (loading corrected or not).