Programme of Activities
- Organize inter-regional workshops addressing activities, results and key issues of common interest to the regional sub-commissions.
- Develop analysis strategies and compare methods for the implementation of the regional reference frames and their expression in the ITRF, with full interaction with the IGS.
- Consider to study and promote consistent specifications for the generation of GNSS-based velocity field solutions.
- Consider to develop tectonic deformation models that will enable transformation of locations within a defined reference frame between different epochs.
- Contribute at regional levels to the realization and improvement of local surveys in the collocation sites, with full cooperation with the Sub-commission 1.2 Global Reference Frames.