Programme of Activities
- Organization of GPS campaigns in Antarctica, maintenance of the data archive.
- Extend activities for the operation of remote permanent GPS stations.
- Data analysis and determination of the Antarctic GPS network as a regional densification of ITRF.
- Support airborne surveys and satellite missions with precise terrestrial reference.
- Provide homogeneous site velocities for e.g. glacial isostatic adjustment determination.
- Collaborate with IAG Working Group on Cryospheric deformation.
Organize meetings and workshops on Antarctic geodesy jointly with related SCAR activities in order to strengthen the international cooperation and to make optimum use of field logistics and infrastructure.